Adding Notes not possible

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:58:49 PST 2013

On 25 February 2013 23:49, Jan Schubert <Jan.Schubert at gmx.li> wrote:
> On 25.02.2013 21:41, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:
>> On 25 February 2013 22:33, Jan Schubert <Jan.Schubert at gmx.li> wrote:
>>> Might be another Ubuntu thing but I just encounterd the notes dialog is
>>> missing (to small, not expandable), see screenshot attached. The box is
>>> running Ubuntu 13.04.
>>>
>> should be fixed when we make the dialog scrollable, which should be "soon".
>> actually, since we are talking about GTK here, and even if i've tested
>> a scrollable dialog once before, "soon" still seems a bit
>> optimistic... :-)
>
> Enlarging the whole window will show up the entry field as well. Is
> there a way to specify a minimum size? I've no idea why the window is
> sooo small anyway as I'm running 2880x1800 pixels.

Peter Konings has the opposite problem, which is that he has a <w> x
600 resolution, so i guess we have to figure out a way to compromise
with the "Edit Dive" dialog proportions, somehow.

> BTW: Also the profile window is quite small by default at such
> reasonable resolutions. One has always to enlarge them manually.

there are plans to write a platform sane way to store there preferred
(last) size of the window, so that a resize isn't needed each time.

lubomir