Test dives

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 23:08:22 PST 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 6:45 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> I added a few test dives exported from other software (Dm3, DiveLog 5.08,
> JDiveLog 10.2 from Mac - last one doesn't parse because of encoding... Also
> a composed XML zip file from DiveLog isn't supported, yet)
> Find them under dives

Now this gets interesting. Is there ANY logic in the units in the
dives/TestDiveDiveLog5.08.xml? It seems that some of the temperatures
are in C (Airtemp and Watertemp) and some in F (samples). Otherwise I
would guess we are talking metric here, but I do not see any specs
(another log I have seen from DivingLog had all the units in metric,
as far as I could guess). BTW is the Weight in kg or lb?

The divelogs.de UDCF format looks like it shouldn't take long to write
support for. I'll look into it this evening.

miika