getting ready for 3.0.1

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Tue Feb 26 09:09:33 PST 2013

On 26.02.2013 17:16, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I'll give it another hour or so for any last minute translation patches
> and will try to add Jan's Bluetooth chapter to the manual in the
> meantime.

OK, if it is not too late and you could wait another two or three hours
I'd send an updated patch for this. But I can send a patch to version
you create also, so just go on :-).

Will also try to find a Windows box tonight and get the bluetooth manual
enhanced for this. But this will also not happen in the next hour as I'm
still in the office...

//Jan