Test your make-fu (update Makefile to maintain a version.h file)

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:16:59 PST 2013

On 26 February 2013 19:14, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn
<cristian.ionescu-idbohrn at axis.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2013, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>
>> I think both Cristian and I thought you were suggesting to change the
>> main Makefile of Subsurface. And we both got a bit defensive about that.
>>
>> Sorry from my side. Clearly didn't get what you were trying to say.
>
> Me sorry too :(  Got confused.  Didn't understant what you were trying
> to say.  Let's blame it on language barriers?

oh no, no need be sorry...
it was my fault because i have to measure my comments better, apparently.

but that's a lesson on multiple levels! for example, if one is annoyed
by writing Makefiles for years and suddenly encounters a very silly
Makefile with silly comments, there is a good chance we may be further
annoyed by that.

lubomir