Test dives

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Feb 26 09:18:34 PST 2013

Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> writes:

>>> I can hold off 3.0.1 a couple hours longer if that is a realistic thing
>>> to do. I don't see the UDCF as that important since we have a different
>>> format from them that we support. So I think the best possible DivingLog
>>> support would be my preference.
>>>
>>> I'll add a few more exported dives from DivingLog next (and fix the
>>> naming of the existing ones).
>>
>> In that case, here is the DivingLog XSLT if anyone can give it a test.
>
> I tried this on a few metric test exports that I was able to create and
> it looks good. Will do a little more testing with different dives

Did some more testing with dives downloaded from my OSTC into DivingLog
and then exported and re-imported into Subsurface. All that showed was
how much data DivingLog is not reading (most of the gas mixes and all
gas changes get lost, for example). But what little is there in
DivingLog is then truthfully imported into Subsurface - as long as it is
exported in metric.

Thanks, Miika.