interesting colors on ceiling

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Feb 26 12:04:49 PST 2013

Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> writes:

> I just noticed that the colors are messed up when computer reported
> ceiling is displayed in normal color ("show dc reported ceiling red"
> is not selected). Attached is a screenshot from zoomed-in view. (Dive
> profile is courtesy of Jan - original in JDiveLog format.)
>
> Maybe to be fixed in 3.0.2 :)

Please show the complete profile...

my guess is that you are seeing an interesting overlay effect of him
actually breaking the ceiling reported by his computer (he does that at
times... Jan likes to live on the edge) and then the ceiling gets
red. And on top of that you are drawing in green our calculated ceiling.

Just to verify, turn of the calculated ceiling