3.0.1 announced

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Tue Feb 26 15:19:53 PST 2013

On 02/26/2013 11:22 PM, Jan Schubert wrote:
>> Read the lead (the bold first paragraph)
>
> OK, you are right. I've just git the link, never seen it before. Will
> get in contact with them.

Maybe one should also reconsider whether "Dekoprogramm" is
a good choice of wording for the overline.

After all, Subsurface still warns its users to not rely on
it for decompression planning... so it is still primarily
a dive log software...

(But of course, the word "Dekoprogramm" is ambigous enough
to also be read as an abbreviation for "Dekorationsprogramm",
and decorating your dive logs is certainly one of its abilities :-)

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg