[BUG] GTimeZone broken on Windows

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:08:57 PST 2013

from the thread:
Bulding 3.0.1 Under Ubuntu 10.04 i386

On 27 February 2013 16:54, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> do we really need GTimeZone or can it be written with plain C and <time.h>?
> i never understood at 100% what those time zone offset actually do
> (even if i sent a patch for that part exactly).

there has to be a way to avoid GTimeZone and write our own version?

> issues with GTimeZone:
> - as this thread shows it has portability issues with older glib
> - i don't think these worked on Windows, last time i've checked. need
> to re-check.

yep, confirmed broken on windows. :( here is how i tested it:
- my current time is 17:08
- start planner
- leave start time at +60min
- add one planner row
- resulted dive starts at 16:08 instead of 18:08

> anyone tested if the planner timings are ok on OSX?

the OSX question remains.

lubomir