3.0.1 announced

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Wed Feb 27 08:10:45 PST 2013

On 26.02.2013 23:19, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Jan Schubert <Jan.Schubert at GMX.li> writes:
>
>> On 26.02.2013 22:57, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>> Actual native speakers of German might want to check my News Post.
>>>
>>> Would the tireless team of French translators please send me a French
>>> version of that?
>>>
>>> I will also update various posts that I'm aware of discussing 3.0
>>> (including a new announcement on G+ -- Jan, would you do one on
>>> Facebook?)
>> Yes, I will do right now.
>>
>> BTW, be prepared to see some peak in the web site statistics:
>> http://www.taucher.net/aktuell_Dekoprogramm__Subsurface_mit_neuer_Version_5029.html
> Speaking of native speakers... who proofread THEIR post?
>
> Read the lead (the bold first paragraph)

They fixed it and I just proofread. There are for sure things which
could be described in an other way but hey, they also stated the news
has already been read by 5.225 people until 1400 MET today.

Dirk, do you see any peaks so far in accessing the website or downloads?
Is taucher.net climbing up in the referrer stats?
And BTW, just got the facebook stats for subsurface claiming a rise in
the insights:

 <http://www.facebook.com/n/?subsurfacedivelog&ref=digest_email&mid=797f1b4G2245eb3cGf0994c5G66&bcode=1.1361966215.AbmHiSyBIuwq-W8g&n_m=jan%40tei.ch>

Subsurface divelog
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?subsurfacedivelog&ref=digest_email&mid=797f1b4G2245eb3cGf0994c5G66&bcode=1.1361966215.AbmHiSyBIuwq-W8g&n_m=jan%40tei.ch>

New Likes 	Talking About This 	Weekly Total Reach
4 	15+1,400.0% 	447+727.8%

See All Insights
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?subsurfacedivelog&ref=digest_email&sk=page_insights&mid=797f1b4G2245eb3cGf0994c5G66&bcode=1.1361966215.AbmHiSyBIuwq-W8g&n_m=jan%40tei.ch>
· Promote Page