3.0.1 announced

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Feb 27 09:11:25 PST 2013

Jan Schubert <Jan.Schubert at GMX.li> writes:

>>> BTW, be prepared to see some peak in the web site statistics:
>>> http://www.taucher.net/aktuell_Dekoprogramm__Subsurface_mit_neuer_Version_5029.html
>> Speaking of native speakers... who proofread THEIR post?
>>
>> Read the lead (the bold first paragraph)
>
> They fixed it and I just proofread. There are for sure things which
> could be described in an other way but hey, they also stated the news
> has already been read by 5.225 people until 1400 MET today.
>
> Dirk, do you see any peaks so far in accessing the website or downloads?
> Is taucher.net climbing up in the referrer stats?

42%  Google+
7.0% taucher.net
6.4% facebook.com
3.9% dykarna.nu
2.1% snorkkeli.net
1.9% scubaboard.com
1.6% h-online.com (that's an older interview with Linus)
1.5% divinggroup.de
1.3% heinrichsweikamp.com
1.3% pingoured.fr (!!!)
1.1% direxplorers.com
1.0% thedecostop.com
0.9% ccrexplorers.com

and a long long tail (I left out all the search engines)