Bulding 3.0.1 Under Ubuntu 10.04 i386

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Wed Feb 27 14:01:17 PST 2013

Stop here please. Building the .deb should not be based on git, at least
not at the trunk. I'd suggest to use the most common release instead
which is at the moment
http://subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads/Subsurface-3.0.1.tgz

Dirk, would it be a good idea to update the build instruction on the
website also to use the current release by default?

//Jan