mixing my code with the Portuguese translation

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Feb 28 05:50:59 PST 2013

Those of you who read the code changes (or anyone who played with the
version in master within the last 12 hours) will already have noticed:
In my excitement about getting the Portuguese translation I didn't pay
attention and applied it to a working tree instead of a clean tree of
mine.

As a result, commit 9b027cb7e120 ("Add Portuguese translation") with
Author: Eduardo Ramalho <eduardo.ramalho at gmail.com> also contains
changes written by me for info.c.

This meant no explanation of those changes (and incorrect attribution -
not a huge issue as I had Signed-Off on Eduardo's code when applying it,
but still, simply wrong).

I decided to revert the botched commit and instead add two new commits,
one with just Eduardo's translation, and one with my changes to the
layout of the dive edit box. For those interested - the latter changes
our dive edit dialog box to have the equipment part next to the dive
info part (instead of below). This makes subsurface usable again on very
small-screen devices - which had been one of the initial design goals.

Please give it a try, now that it is /officially/ in git :-/