Bulding 3.0.1 Under Ubuntu 10.04 i386

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Feb 28 06:02:32 PST 2013

Robert Wolfe <robert.wolfe at robertwolfe.org> writes:

> The only reason I pulled from git at the time was because I had an issue getting the release tarball, which now no longer seems to be the case.

Mea culpa - git archive creates an uncompressed tar file and I had
mistakenly put that on the server, but when updating the Downloads page
I just changed version numbers and overlooked that the file on the
server was "...tar" and the link went to "...tgz" :-(

I fixed it as soon as someone brought it to my attention.