Fwd: sample UDDF file

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Thu Feb 28 06:56:31 PST 2013

On 28.02.2013 05:08, Miika Turkia wrote:

> I have not even tried to parse that, yet.
>
> So what should the setpo2 and measuredpo2 be translated to? And is
> there anything else CC related that should be taken into account?

Miika, I've no exact idea what the desired translation should be. I've
no experience with the parser so far but in the following code in
subsurface it will be used as po2 and ccpo2. Regarding the measuredpo2 -
this is something we do not process in subsurface yet and Jef is also
not feeding these data from libdivecomputer when handling my Shearwater
Predator as of now. That said, I really like the sensor readings (and
more data if available, battery voltage on Shearwater computers f.i.) to
see in sometimes later releases of subsurface as I've some features in
mind for them...

Is there an easy way for you to list all values you do not handle when
translating the  data from the DR5?

//Jan