Autogroup settings change

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Jan 2 09:46:03 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:10 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> But looking at your instructions to recreate the problem - dive 26 is
> actually now in a trip with 22, yet instead of a trip row we do appear
> to use the actual dive 22 as the expandable row... and given the
> 'Location' info for dive 26 this clearly is a dive that was merged from
> two dives...

Oops.

This is my bad. I didn't even think about the "mixed non-trip and trip
dives" case, so the "find the right treemodel parent" code just
assumed all the top-level things in the tree model were parents, and
was just iterating over the index.

I'll send a patch with a proper commit message etc to fix it asap.

               Linus