first cut of dive planning

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jan 5 10:12:50 PST 2013

Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> writes:

> As I said in the commit message: there clearly are bugs hiding in
> there. Don't even dream of using this to plan a real dive (we actually
> need to figure out what disclaimers we need so this doesn't turn into a
> potential liability...).
>
> But by all means, please play with it and test.
>
> And if you feel like writing a cool UI for all this, please let the rest
> of us know...

Ok, I did a horrible first attempt of how a UI could look.

It's not hooked up to anything, so don't bother entering things (they
will all just get ignored).

Maybe this monstrosity gets someone with better skills at UI design to
speak up and say "step away from the computer - let an expert do this!"

:-)