Fix cylinder printout information

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 11:12:11 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 03, 2013 at 12:50:29PM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> writes:
> > I'm assuming the latter, because that seemed to be what Salvador was
> > approximating (except he turned the pressure difference into bar, not
> > ATM). Also, metric cylinders don't necessarily have a saved working
> > pressure, so..
>
> Yes, I think the latter is what people are looking for (how many liters
> of air at 1atm they consumed).

Yes, it was the latter. In metric a working pressure is senseless and may have interest only when describing the tank.

> BTW: I notice that we are printing OTUs and CNS... wouldn't it be even
> more interesting to print the SAC rate above those two?

Here is attached a patch whith the SAC (lowering the OTU to the third line, as there is still room for it), and some little corrections relative to scaling, font size and repetitive operations.

I've been thinking on using get_volume_units(cyl->type.size.mliter, &decimal, &unit)  where there isn't a cyl->type.description (usually every imported dive),  as we are getting now a blank space.

Regards

Salva