crash with master when plotting the profile

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jan 7 16:24:19 PST 2013

Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> writes:

> On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>
>> I'll apply that and then proceed to fix the actual bug by considering
>> time travel unlikely in the planner code.
>>
>> I think what I'll do is "if number is smaller than last time, assume
>> 'is_rel'")
>
> That sounds like the right approach, both from a time-travel-avoidance
> standpoint and from a plain user interface point of view.

I've done that. I now see another issue. If I start with one gas and
switch to another, the plan always appears to have a gas switch back to
the original first gas right after the end of my waypoints (i.e., right
were Subsurface starts developing the deco plan).

I haven't looked at this at all but just wanted to report it in case it
rings a bell