Meaning of GF settings

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jan 8 09:10:38 PST 2013

"Robert C. Helling" <helling at lmu.de> writes:

> Hi,
>

> On Sun, 6 Jan 2013, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>
>>> Having your code in place will incredibly helpful since with this I
>>> don't have to think about how to integrate this with the rest of the
>>> program. If you have some patience with me for a few days, I will try
>>> to come up with my version of tissue_loadings_to_ceiling.
>>
>> I will stop messing with the deco routines and wait for your rewrite.
>
> ok, here we go. This does look somewhat reasonable to me. Please check
> that it gives sensible results for your test cases!

Ok, I ran this against the dives that I have and it looks extremely
good. None of the clearly bogus jumps and spikes.

Excellent work, Robert!

Jan, would you run this against your dives as well (as you have many
more deco dives than I do - and have a very good idea what the deco
ceiling should look like)?

Thanks