Graph documentation [was: Re: Meaning of GF settings]

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Jan 8 11:25:14 PST 2013

On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 06:45:09PM +0100, Jan Schubert wrote:
> Attached find a screenshot, GF is set to 30/95 in subsurface and the
> dive computer as well.

Looking at this screenshot and at my down dives I have the feeling that the plot
is going to need some documentation on the website.
What are each colors?
What do they represent?
What does it means if I cross the green one, the red one? When is it too late to
worry and I should just enjoy the few remaining hours?

At least for beginners divers such as myself, it would be usefull as, for
example, all my dives cross the ceiling at the end (which appears to be normal,
but up to which point?)

Pierre