Graph documentation [was: Re: Meaning of GF settings]

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Tue Jan 8 14:18:14 PST 2013

On Jan 8, 2013, at 10:11 PM, Jan Schubert wrote:

Jan,

> and might do this next weak end, but as of now I would really like to
> understand this calculation in tissue_tolerance_calc():
>
>                tissue_tolerated_ambient_pressure[ci] = ...

of course that's the non-obvious part. I got that from the reasoning described in my post with the patch plus an algebraic manipulation in Mathematica (I attached the notebook as sort of documentation) and then massaged the output slightly by hand. As a level 0 check you can convince yourself hat for GFhigh=GFlow=100% this reduces to the usual Buehlmann formula.

Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de