[Felix Roßbach] Mares Nemo Wide 2 compatibility

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Wed Jan 9 06:47:12 PST 2013

On 2013-01-08 19:55, Felix Roßbach wrote:
> Hey!
> Just a little experience report:
> I updated libdivecomputer and subsurface on my computer (Ubuntu
> 12.04)
> to the latest versions but still have the same
> problem... (The time freezes on the nemo wide and i have to remove
> the
> battery to reset it..) And no dives are downloaded.
> Is there anything more i should do than just updating?
> Cheers!
> Felix

Which libdivecomputer version did you try? Mares Nemo Wide 2 support is
only available in git master at the moment. If that's what you tried,
can you send me a log generated by the libdivecomputer "iconhd" test
application?

http://www.divesoftware.org/libdc/builds/linux/iconhd

You should already have the instructions on how to run it correctly.
The important part is to supply the correct model number (0x19)
(otherwise it will try the iconhd protocol, and you'll get the lock-up):

./iconhd <devname> 0x19

Jef