Extracting information from a webservice

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Jan 17 09:11:45 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 08:44:34AM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Makes sense now. And that does indeed look easily parseable. When I have a moment later today I'll check if this can successfully imported with Subsurface (and if it is easier to change our parser or if it requires changes to the XML to be easily digestable).

Changing the xml can be done rather easily, so feel free to ask if it's easier
for the parser.

> Ideally this would then match the dives (more loosely than normal since you will have taken the GPS fix a few minutes before dive start or a few minutes after dive end) and then simply updates the dive…

The only question will be, how long should be this time difference? 30min? less?

> If you or Lubumir have time to play with that right now, please say so here (so we don't duplicate work) and go ahead!

I'll be afk most of today so if you have some time go ahead (and even if I had
some time, it would take me much more time than it will take you).

Pierre