Cannot build anymore on Mac OSX

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Sat Jan 19 09:24:39 PST 2013

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
> Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> So Henrik - can you find out if there is an easy way to get
>> gtk-mac-integration 2.0 or 2.0.1 in MacPorts? If not, I'll revert the
>> commit and will figure out a way to do this that supports both flavors.
>
> Sure, I'll give it a try.

I have included a patch that will update gtk-osx-application in MacPorts
to 2.0.1:

$ cd
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/tarballs/ports/devel

$ sudo patch -p0 < gtk-osx-application-2.0.1.patch
$ sudo port install gtk-osx-application

I requested an update in MacPorts central as well:
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/37700

Henrik