Cannot build anymore on Mac OSX

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Mon Jan 21 02:44:33 PST 2013

On Jan 21, 2013, at 9:25 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:

> Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
>> port install py27-gtk +quartz
>
> Oops, that should of course be "port install py27-pygtk +quartz".

Thanks a lot. I can again build master. Let me summarize for the record what I had to do, maybe you want to update the web page accordingly:

1) clean install macports (this might be redundant)
2) sudo port install gtk2 +no_x11 +quartz -x11 libusb gtk-osx-application automake autoconf libtool (as desscribed on the subsurface web page)
3) as this fails, sudo port install py27-pygtk +quartz
4) again 2) (maybe redundant)
5) apply the patch (cd /opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/tarballs/ports/devel
$ sudo patch -p0 < gtk-osx-application-2.0.1.patch
$ sudo port install gtk-osx-application )
6) make

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de