mac osx build fails

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 01:39:40 PST 2013

Hi Henrik,

quite probable I missed it. Ooops.

I did a general seflupdate - in response to a message from my system - when
I first tried to follow the osm-gps-map instruction.

That did a lot of things, including a gtk2 update which I thought was
interesting.  I only installed Macports a month or two ago and I wasn't
aware there was a gtk2 update since.

I then did osm-gps-map.

So if there is a specific step not covered by the general update I've
missed it.

So, sudo port install gtk-osx-application, followed by sudo port install
osm-gps-map is what I should have done?