Extracting information from a webservice

Aurélien PRALONG aurelien.pralong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 05:21:12 PST 2013

Looks like the bug is on my side (format "hh:mm" instead of "HH:mm"). I'll
fix it tonight.

BTW, Pierre-Yves, do we keep this date format, or rather pass on a XML
date, i.e. with timezone information ? I suggest using client control for
it, as the phone changes itself the timezone when travelling.

Other question, as I understand your API, all the requests are done with a
HTTP GET ? Usually, when you send data, POST or PUT are used (e.g. github
API, which is rater standard : http://developer.github.com/v3/). Do you
confirm ?

Aurélien