Extracting information from a webservice

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jan 23 06:14:25 PST 2013

Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> writes:

> I'm running out of time (I tried to fight insomnia for a few hours
> before getting up... should have just given up on sleep when I
> originally woke up at 1:45am), but I'll try to create a few dummy
> entries on the webservice that use the key included in the sources and
> that match test dives... this way hopefully more people can play with
> this.

Ok, another quick hack and now it's time to get the kids ready for
school...

With the key that is in the current sources you can now download GPS
data (for Mala Pier in Maui :-) ) that matches dives/test25.xml.

So with that and the hacky patches I sent a little while ago anyone
should be able to experiment with webservice integration.