Extracting information from a webservice

Aurélien PRALONG aurelien.pralong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 07:01:11 PST 2013

Oops sorry, I made it too quick.

I just thought the matching between server dives and subsurface dives was
too complicated. So I just suggered, on the server side, to add an auto
incremented primary key (=PK) in the dive database (=DB), and transmit it
to clients, so matching could be easy (string comparison).

We discussed of this with Pierre, and it appeared the key for dives was a
combination of diver / dive name. Maybe this change would break DB
relationships or elsewhere ? If no, I think a row having it own key is
cleaner for databases.

Aurélien