Re: Subsurface ignores a temp of 0˚C

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Jan 23 11:47:41 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Linus Torvalds

> Ahh. Ok, it's just the XML parsing.  Will fix.

Ok, that's just largely a historical artifact of how we first tried to
do it as an integer, and tried very hard to distinguish integers from
floating point parsing (because we'd recognize some XML formats from
that). We got rid of that whole distinction, but left the code, and in
particular we had never tried to bother with negative values.

This just removes that whole integer parsing pass. Does it fix things for you?

               Linus

---