Subsurface ignores a temp of 0˚C

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Wed Jan 23 11:59:55 PST 2013

Linus Torvalds wrote:
> Ok. That's probably true in some XML format we used to parse.
>
> We *used* to parse a lot of odd formats, and care fairly deeply about
> them, since nobody actually used the native subsurface format during
> early development. These days, I suspect we care more about getting
> native XML right than working around the oddities of various other
> divinglog XML.
>
> So just remove it all. Or use this updated patch.

Perfect!

Acked-by: Henrik Brautaset Aronsen <subsurface at henrik.synth.no>

Now, just two remaining issues:

- The first temperature sample seems to be dropped.  I think it should
be there, regardless of the first-sample-is-air-temp thingie.  (MacDive
keeps the first sample)

- Negative temperature values doesn't seem to be displayed in the profile

Henrik