Extracting information from a webservice

Aurélien PRALONG aurelien.pralong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:14:27 PST 2013

2013/1/23 Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>

> I think your algorithm fundamentally misses the point that two
> independent parts in the process are creating data (GPS/phone/companion
> and divecompuer/desktop) and that those two chunks of data need to be
> matched.

Indeed. I was unfortunately focusing only on server / client interactions,
and forget about other devices. So nevermind.

Otherwise, I've pushed the bug fix for the date. Concerning git repository,
should we keep a separate one for the companion, for future versions ? It
strongly relies on the webservice, so maybe should we put the companion
close to the webservice ?

Aurélien