Plans [was: Re: Gconf or GSettings? - leading to a wider question]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jan 27 17:02:08 PST 2013

On Jan 27, 2013, at 3:59 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> I still have not been able to figure out what causes the odd scrolling
> issue where it sometimes suddenly jumps to location 0,0.
>
> I pushed this out in the hope that someone else sees what's wrong while
> playing with this, especially now that the code is there to edit GPS
> locations.

Figures. Soon after pushing this commit out the bug became obvious to me. We could end up with target_lat and target_lon being uninitialized when we get a scroll event that is not "up" or "down". This is unlikely to happen to people testing with a mechanical scroll mouse, but if you have a multi-touch touchpad and use two finger scrolling it will happen sooner or later when playing with the widget…

Pushed.