Missing events?

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 23:24:05 PST 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen
<subsurface at henrik.synth.no> wrote:
> Miika Turkia wrote:
>>
>> I can take a look into the MacDive XSLT next week, unless someone has
>> already tackled the issue by then. (This week is dedicated to diving :)
>

> Great!  Do you want me to send you my MacDive XML export?

I'll sure need a sample of the MacDive format. I do already have the
one you sent earlier with one dive. So basically I am good to go with
that. However, if you have different samples that show different
features on the format, that would allow for more complete support.

miika