Towards 3.0

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 23:41:24 PST 2013

I still hope to finish some tweaks:

- improve edit nicknames dialog (e.g. so that apply button is named ok and
is enabled only when changes have been made)
- save/restore window position across runs

I may also be able to assist in some areas of the documentation. For
example, I think I can provide a little insight into finding the drivers
for OS X.  That was something that had me stumped for a good long while.
Any particular elements of the documentation that need priority attention?
I'll see if I understand enough of the detail to help there.