Graphical Planner - almost ready for use.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Jul 2 13:57:59 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen <
subsurface at henrik.synth.no> wrote:

> Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>
> Well, I assume you should share the good news with the rest of the team
> (and make Lubomir envious...)
>
> This weekend Tomaz is starting to take diving lessons and in a couple of
> weeks he and I will meet and I will give him one of my dive computers +
> cable so he can start to make sense of the software that he has
> contributed so much to!
>

> Fantastic!
>
> Henrik

People,

I'v made a good progress with the planner today - dirk is now looking at it
and as usual cleaning my code - style ( /me runs ). unfortunately - almost
nothing from this list got added since I focused on making the dive Unsuck
graphically.

Things that got changed:
dives can expand + 40m  ( +10m per click )
dives can expand  in time ( + 10minutes per click )
plenty of eyecandiness
bugfixes

Things that didn't got changed:
all of the rest.

so, to simplify my work can a good soul create bugs on the subsurface trac,
so I know in what I need to focus?

ps. any complain that I didn't implemented 'x' feature - I don't have any
diving equipment, any complain should come together with snorkel,
cylinders, dive, weigths and such. HÁ.

Tomaz