tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Jul 4 11:38:39 PDT 2013
All lies. I shouldn't be allowed to write anything sleepy.
On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
> Hy fellas.
> I'm sleepy - so I'll not commit this today, but it's already done here in
> my local branch:
> - insert dive position between positions
> - move around position past one position or post one position will
> rearrange the graph ( instead of blocking the move )
> - delete dive position by 'click' + 'delete' or 'right-click, menu,
Partially true, Delete dive position by cctrl + click, delete.
> - tab navigation between dive-positions ( for delete / change properties )
> - information of gas used above the dive position
> - mouse over - click on 'edit' | click on handler to select - 'enter'
> begins editing the gas used.
> the gas used is being saved on the dive-position, but not yet taken into
> account on the deco algorithm.
> *very* sleepy,
> G'nite all :)
- dive handler selection by ctrl + click
- key up / down / left / right moves them in time /depth.
- better handling of keypress on the handlers.
- ok / cancel on a better location, and cancel works.
- 'esc' cancels the selection, after that, it cancels the job.
- message box to inquire if you really wanna cancel a plan if there's a
valid plan into it.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the subsurface