#160: Printing

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 07:54:57 PDT 2013

On 9 July 2013 16:49, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:

> [...]

ok, i will keep you folks up to date on with the printing progress.
as a side note (and AFAIK) it seems that Qt does not allow a custom
tab in the print dialog. so what i'm doing right now is create a
custom print QDialog with all options that calls another dialog
(QPrintDialog) with the hardware settings. found the suggestion at
stackoverflow.com..

>>> What's missing till now dirk?
>>> Printing,
>>> Dive Planner,
>>> Tags,
>>> ?
>>

>> What's in the bugs :-)
>> A working Windows build.
>> A ton of testing.
>> Updates documentation.
>> Right before release, a new tutorial video.
>>
>> Yes, we might be at 90% in a week or two. But my guess is two months until
>> we are ready to release. But I might change my mind and do a 4.0 "public
>> beta" later this month. If I can get a windows build by then.
>

> I can help you with a windows build, specially considering 'marble', because
> the 'windows' version of marble is build with kdeports, and that's a bit of
> pain to setup.

i would be happy if i can get a native windows build working for
testing and development at some point. currently building with the
default Makefile and an Ubuntu VM.

lubomir