#160: Printing

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Jul 9 12:01:38 PDT 2013

Linus,

As usual, I'm stopping a bit the dive planner to fix the annoying stuff
that's worse on qt branch than it was on the gtk one.

I have used both the qt combo boxes and gtk (when I tried to program in
gtk) and it's not weaker, I just didn't finished the programming.

If you have time to fill bugs for me, that would be good, if you don't,
I'll try to find all of them, since I'm the one that's actively programming
the qt port anyhow.

If I can't make the in place edition of the cylinder to work in a way you
and dirk think it's good enough I'll get back to one that's similar to the
gtk one.

Tomaz