behavior on editing weights / cylinders.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Wed Jul 17 11:22:38 PDT 2013

Ppl,

Now, when editing cylinders and weigths, when you walk by the list of
choices, it will also populate the working press and other thing that I
forgot, but I see one drawback: what happens if there's no weigth on the
database for that? right now it will clear the value, but I think that is
bad - imagine that you just filled the cylinder, the wrigth, the pressure,
etc, then just clicks on the cilynder again and press enter, it will clear
weigth and pressure again - frustrating the user.

what you guys think is a better way to solve this?

Tomaz