Printing Support - brainstorm.

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 06:56:35 PDT 2013

On 22 July 2013 16:45, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> anyway, if i call a:
> modelPtr->resetTest();
>
> where modelPtr is TModel (QAbstractTableView)
> and resetTest() is:
>
> void TModel::resetTest()
> {
>         reset();
> }
>
> tableView->rowHeight() does start to return some "new" values, but
> these values are still kind of wrong in my test.

btw, the performance using QAbstractTableView in the test is still kind of slow:
~5 seconds to print ~400 dives on 19 A4, 300 DPI pages (with QPainter scalling).
and currently that's without the "logic" of inserting heading rows on new pages.

if you can take a look at the zip for possible speed improvements,
that would be great.
the wrong values i mention above could be due to an error on my end..
rows seem cropped at the end of page, while it "should" move them on a
new page (QRegion indexes).

lubomir