Dive number

Lars Bumiller lars.bumiller at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 05:21:54 PDT 2013

Hi,
this is my first post and I hope this is the right way to do this, so
sorry if not.
I just had a problem occurred:
I had previously 27 dives in Subsurface. When I downloaded another 4
(from an OSTC) all of those got the number '0'. I had the wrong time and
date (year 2001(!)) for 2 of those dives, so that might have caused the
problem.
They get sorted in the right spot on top of the other 27 dives but they
just all have the number '0'. I haven't tried re-downloading all dives
yet to see if that might solve the problem.
Kind regards,
Lars