Subsurface

Daniel high.quality.app.services at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 07:24:15 PDT 2013

Hello Aur%C3%A9lien Pralong,

I was wondering if you might be interested in increasing the visibility of your app Subsurface.

Many developers have worked with me before and along the way I've been able to learn a lot about the Google Play Store. Without a doubt a wider audience can be reached and marketed to.

On offer are many services concerning your app, if you are interested feel free to contact me. More information along with pricing is available in the PDF's I have supplied as attachments.

Best Regards,
Daniel Miller