Import from aquadivelog

Thorsten Lück thorsten.lueck at web.de
Thu Jun 6 12:29:13 PDT 2013

This is the log when starting subsurface with triple-v:
> thl at pcthl:~/subsurface$ subsurface -vvv uddf_143_fixed3.xml
> Matching dive 'divelog.program' (subsurface-import)
> Unable to match dive 'divelog.program' (subsurface-import)
> Matching dive 'divelog.version' (2)
> Unable to match dive 'divelog.version' (2)
> Matching divecomputerid 'divelog.settings.divecomputerid.deviceid'
> (ffffffff)
> Matching autogroup 'divelog.settings.divecomputerid.deviceid' (ffffffff)
> Unable to match autogroup 'divelog.settings.divecomputerid.deviceid'
> (ffffffff)

I also renamed uddf_143_fixed3.xml to mydices.uddf - just in case the
extension is relevant - but the result was the same.

If it is o.k. for you, I will pm you my log ( I would not like to see it
in the web ...). It is 4.1MB - is this o.k?

Thanks for your support,

Thorsten

--
Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lück