Import from aquadivelog

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 21:23:21 PDT 2013

Yep, as I suspected, the Aquadivelog produces quite different UDDF than the
other software I have seen. I have adapted our XSL transformation to take
this dialect into account, but there is still something slightly off so
subsurface does not approve the result. I'll try to have the XSLT working
after work and post the functional XSLT when ready.

miika