Help - Dive Planner

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jun 7 11:09:40 PDT 2013

Well...

The data it needs to collect is complicated. Which drove the existing
ugliness. Not sure what to tell you... Ideally it would be somehow more
visual., maybe even graphical.
Imagine a very simple profile (think polygon) where you can move points around.

I could sketch this on a white board, a little hard to describe in words.

/D