Questions regarding asciidoc requirement to compile/install

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 12:03:14 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 05:04:19PM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> At this stage the Qt version is not well enough tested (nor is it
> feature complete) so I don't think this really is useful for anyone
> except for the people working on the code.

Moreover, the program is compiling fine for me, it only fails on
building the documentation as I don't have asciidoc installed either.

    MSGFMT ru_RU.po
    MSGFMT sk_SK.po
    MSGFMT sv_SE.po
    LINK subsurface
    make -C Documentation doc
    make[1]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/boret/subsurface/Documentation'
    asciidoc user-manual.txt
    make[1]: asciidoc: No se encontró el programa
    make[1]: *** [user-manual.html] Error 127
    make[1]: se sale del directorio `/home/boret/subsurface/Documentation'

Well, actually I still have a "warning" in

qt-ui/profilegraphics.cpp:201:13: warning: ‘void plot_set_scale(scale_mode_t)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

Regards

Salva