3.1.1

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Tue Jun 18 07:53:10 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-18 16:36, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I'd like to do an updated release, mainly to pull the latest
> libdivecomputer...

A few days ago, there has been another change introduced in the ostc2
data format (e.g. a new bailout event), which causes the parsing to
fail. I assumed the ostc2 would use bit 7 of the event byte in the same
way as the ostc3 does, but that assumption turns out to be wrong. I
already have a patch to fix this, but I still need to double check for
regressions.

I think you'll want to postpone a 3.1.1 release until this patch is
ready too.

Jef