marble for mingw-win32? (+ some notes)

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Wed Jun 19 09:44:51 PDT 2013

On quarta-feira, 19 de junho de 2013 13.13.31, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:
> i found inconsistencies in usage of Q_SLOTS: against slots: in some
> qt-ui/*.h files.
> so i manually replaced slots: with Q_SLOTS: in all places because i
> was getting an error. not sure what's going on there...

The QT_NO_KEYWORDS macro was removed because Marble uses "slots" in its public
headers. Therefore, we're not using it in Subsurface either. Changing slots to
Q_SLOTS is unnecessary.

> divelistview.cpp: i had to do a:
> 	#if QT_VERSION < 0x050000
> 		header()->setClickable(true);
> 	#endif
> since setClickable() doesn't seem to be a method in QHeaderView from Qt5?

There should be an equivalent method mentioned in the documentation or by
looking at the function in the Qt 5 header.

    inline QT_DEPRECATED void setClickable(bool clickable) {
setSectionsClickable(clickable); }

You should simply replace with the non-deprecated variant.

> also is it me or the current state of the Makefile(s) is
> worse/more-complicated than the GTK version...?

It's more complex because it also tries to cache the configuration it found, so
that a second make is much quicker.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358