Sunday Patches.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jun 19 16:08:14 PDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-06-19 at 12:03 -1000, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> Oh, and I think I get something else when I enter 80 cuft into the
> Uemis. Which reminds me - we *really* should ignore the data from the
> Uemis if we already have filled in cylinder and wetsuit information.
> Maybe have a flag that says "this information is unreliable" and take
> that information into account when merging dives, and only using it if
> we don't have anything better..

Fundamentally what we do right now with multiple dive computers is
broken unless the Uemis is the first one you download from.

> Because right now downloading data from the Uemis will fill in garbage
> data, because nobody sane ends up editing the suit and tank
> information all the time on their dive computer.
> Oh well. That isn't a qt issue, since the Uemis downloader doesn't
> work in the qt  branch..

The reason it isn't there yet is that I haven't spent the time to figure
out what I actually want it to do. The current code is broken and flat
out wrong in several details.

I need a dive trip with lots of free time AND a working internet
connection...

Kinda like what you are doing right now :-)